- MVNOs in China set to start biz early 2014 2 December 2013 | 10:13 am
- 30 MVNOs already confirmed to speak at 2014 MVNOs World Congress 29 November 2013 | 10:01 am
- Operator Cell C acts as MVNE through a new deal with Mirage and Comverse 28 November 2013 | 1:41 pm
- Exclusive Interview with Steve Mcintosh, COO, BeQuick Software 22 November 2013 | 10:28 am
- BandwidthX to Speak at the MVNO Industry Summit USA in Dallas 21 November 2013 | 8:23 pm
Keeping Pace with the Fast-Growing Asian MVNO Market
Welcome to Informa Telecoms & Media’s 3rd Annual MVNO Industry Summit Asia!
After our inaugural MVNOs Industry Summit Asia was received so positively, and continued to grow in 2012, we are very excited to be working on the 3rd edition, which this year will relocate to Bangkok, Thailand; another APAC country in which MVNO activity is accelerating.!
An integral part of our Global MVNO Industry Summit Series, this year’s Bangkok based event focuses on the growing APAC market, in which potential is being seen daily: for mobile data, brand extension, partnerships and profit streams within the M2M and Internet of All Things world.
We look forward to this third regional summit, addressing the Asian MVNO business model, the role of operators and regulators from (host to hostile) and how regional entrepreneurship in enabling this new telco innovation in Asia.
2013 continues our theme of supporting on site introductions, business wish lists, and acting as industry catalyst for MVNO/wholesale regional business development.
Join 100+ attendees to follow on the topical and crucial discussion and debate which filled last year’s conference room and networking areas!
- Understand the latest regional and global developments in both mature and growth MVNO markets and clarify the best long-term opportunities for growth
- Identify how to create sustainable MVNO business models, both back-end and front-end (including the role of MVNEs and MVNAs in the value chain)
- Evaluate the role of regulators in stimulating growth and the impact of current and impending wholesale and roaming regulations on MNOs and MVNOs in Asia
- Assess the evolution of traditional types of MVNOs – how are ethnic MVNOs drilling down to the next level of segmentation?
- Establish the growing importance of data and M2M MVNOs in Asia and how MVNOs and MNOs can develop innovative pricing strategies to suit new user demands
- Decide how to make the most of retail and brand opportunities – how MVNOs can act as a platform for customer loyalty and retention
Over 120 regional and international delegates attended last year’s event from across the mobile and MVNO ecosystem:
Senior Decision Makers
Value Chain Representation
Our sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to promote yourself as a key player and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community.
Sponsoring MVNOs Industry Summit Asia will enable you to explain in detail the business credentials of your organisation as a key “Trusted Partner” as end users look for advice on technologies and services.
Our comprehensive marketing campaign will reach out to an extensive group of our existing database and new contacts. Involvement in this campaign will advertise your corporate presence and profile in prominent locations through various mediums.
Our past sponsors have seen a positive correlation between the amount of resources that they allocated to their sponsorship package and the level of returns which this brought them. This has led to an increasing number of companies returning the year after to sponsor this event again.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 7115
"Thanks again for the great organisation of the MVNO industry summit in KL this week! I think this was a great start to expand the conference series to another continent."Peter Hoffmann, Vice President International Mobile Wholesale, Deutsche Telecom
"Kudos to the first Asia Summit; as the market matures in this region, MVNOs are expected to catch on and provide better customer propositions to subscribers starved for differentiation"Azizul Abdul Rahman, Head of Telecoms, Tesco Asia
"The summit Asia is one of the leading events in the region and it was both insightful as well as a great platform to engage with potential partners!"Oliver Nitz, Commercial Development, Red Bull MOBILE
"It was a great event, with full rooms both days, I was able to learn so much from other MVNO's and MNO's , and able to network and follow up on leads generated from the event at the same time, I have already locked in Barcelona and KL in my diary for next year and look forward to it"Kashif Amjad, CEO, Slimtel Pty Ltd
"The show was very informative and useful. As participants we could network well with many regional players in this space. Our CEO's talk was also well received and appreciated by the participants"Mr. Sundaresan Nandyal , Head of Global Sales, XIUS